Rebranding You is dedicated to helping young professionals renew their minds, restore their leadership potential and rebrand themselves for their life’s work. My goal is to:
- Equip you with the information you need to ignite and advance your career,
- Encourage you to seek understand of your gifts through practical application, and
- Enrich your life through the wisdom that comes through serving others.
I intend on doing this by providing interviews with successful servant leaders, sharing my experience in personal branding, and revealing cutting edge content marketing techniques you can apply to your job seeking efforts.
I publish podcast as they become available so the best way to stay tuned in is to subscribe. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free.
If you enjoy listening to podcasts on-the-go, consider a smartphone app. While the iTunes Podcast application is free, there are two other options that are reasonably priced that I recommend. I use Downcast. Another popular one is Instacast.
These applications make discovering, subscribing, and listening to podcasts so much easier. The biggest advantage is that you don’t have to load iTunes on your computer, subscribe, and then manually sync to your phone. You can do the whole thing from within Downcast. They also automatically update your podcasts every time a new episode is released.
Leave a Voice Message
One of the best ways to communicate with me is via voice message. I am dedicated to providing valuable content for you as you continue to play a valuable role in developing this podcast and blog. If you have a suggestion for an upcoming topic, want to give feedback, or have a question you’d like me to ask a guest of the show, please leave me a voice message here.
This is a terrific way to get your specific question answered and promote your blog or podcast. If I use your question, I will include a backlink to your site. If you’d like to leave a question, please follow the guidelines below.
I prefer voice mail messages, but you can also leave your question in the comments below (scroll down). If you want to leave a voice mail, please follow these guidelines:
- State your first and last name and where you are calling from.
- Mention your website or blog address if you have one. (By the way, no need to mention “www,” just give the URL after that. For example, “RyanMickley Dot Com.”)
- Keep your question brief. If it’s longer than 30 seconds, I won’t be able to use it on the show.
- Please only ask ONE QUESTION per voicemail (but leave as many voicemails as you like).